Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4.0 Android 12 security patch

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 05:19 AM)
Baridon
Voyager
Options
I just received an update to address the issue of the stability of my phone. I received the one UI 4.0 about two-plus weeks ago and I was faced with lots of issues, like applications crashing and all sorts of related bugs 🐛

I hope with this update released today Samsung has addressed those issues. Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞. See below in the comment section is a screenshot of the said update. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Baridon
Voyager
Options
Hoping this fixes the issue of applications stability.Screenshot_20211202-034035_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
It fixed the whatsapp video issue.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Indeed update appears to have  fixed whatsapp video issues, whilst some members had problems with crashing apps this was not universal.  Hopefully does sort it out though, will await further feedback.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Marijo Ozic
First Poster
Options

Ye i was hoping the update will fix issues with crashing apps.. and no luck here... DJI Fly- app crashes, Facebook clicking links won't open, neos SmartHome crashes.. Just crazy... you pay this much for a phone and it is just irritating you... 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra