Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications not working since One Ui 5

(Topic created on: 17-12-2022 05:25 AM)
Shunte
First Poster
Options
Since the One Ui 5 update I'm not receiving notifications from many apps, Gmail (from secure folder), FB messenger and others, has anyone else had this or found a way to fix it? 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My phone has continued to receive notifications since the Android ¹³ with Samsung One Ui 5.0 update and the following small update after that so I'm not sure it's the update that's caused this.

Assuming you've double checked your notifications settings and preferences can you clear the phone's System Partition Cache Files.

> Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

If no joy try Safe Mode to see if a rogue app is causing this.

> Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict.

If all else fails then as a very last resort back up and Factory Reset.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Shunte
First Poster
Options
Thank you, the USB port on the phone doesn't work properly sadly, I can't keep anything connected, is there any other way to get to the wipe cache?
0 Likes
northernsoul
First Poster
Options
Just ,, help please my old phone for 22 ultra , problem is secure folder will not open , and I don't want to lose any content
0 Likes