Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 02:28 AM)
imanishay123
Apprentice
Options
So last Thursday i submitted my claim for my pre order gifts i recieved a text saying that my claim had been verified and will recieve them within 45 days but i have a problem since i got my new phone i had forgot my yahoomail password so i was locked out it wouldn't give me an option to reset password or unblock account i contacted yahoomail on twitter they said the only way was to call the helpline so sunday i called them and they told me a technician would call me back 5 days later and no call so i called them again today they promised id have a return call within 2 hours we are now 12 hours away and no call. 
When i try to track my claim its saying my details arent recognised so im wondering if i will have recieved an email from Samsung to verify my claim (is this correct will i have recieved an email) but i cant get in to do that i dont know what to do now and i dont want to lose out on the buds pros 🥲😪
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Rfcwolverine
Pioneer
Options
I would contact Samsung and explain the situation that u are having with accessing ure email and they should be able to help with ure query about the gift I got the verified email about waiting 45 days but didn't did the email saying details aren't recognised

hope u get this issue sorted

STAY SAFE
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As you say @imanishay123 Samsung have confirmed your application for the promotional items and confirmed when you should expect to receive them so you should be good to go.

In regards to your email issues I wish you well with resetting that.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Sorry to hear you're having problems with your email but if you've received the confirmation email/text from Samsung to say that your claim has been verified, you don't have to do anything else (no links in the email or anything like that). You'll get another text/email when it's dispatched in a few days time. I hope that you're able to solve your email issues in the meantime.
imanishay123
Apprentice
Options
i recieved my text on Thursday 28th havent had owt else since 😪
0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
I'm similar, put mine in on 1st Feb and no confirmation email yet but I'm sure it'll come. No doubt they are swamped with claims at the minute so probably taking a bit longer. In the past, my claims have been verified in a couple of days so it's definitely taking longer than usual but that's to be expected after a raft of launches, all with pre-order gift claims! Got my fingers crossed for you that yours arrives soon!