Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gift Claim

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 10:48 PM)
mickh27
Pioneer
Options
Can it take longer than 7 days for Samsung to verify your claim for your freebies to say you are in i put my claim in back on the 29th last Friday and still not heard anything and will be a week tomorrow.
16 REPLIES 16
jaro76
Navigator
Options
same here. it took 10 days when did the same thing for my galaxy s8 plus and the free, and rather good, samsung bluetooth speaker. .preorders are much higher and also covid, so bear with em. we will get our stuff.
JaySki
First Poster
Options
I did my claim on 29th, contacted me through email 3 days later to say I was missing a document, and when I sent them document they validated my claim straight away, have you tried contacting them
0 Likes
mickh27
Pioneer
Options
Yea they just said they will get back to me still waiting 😞
0 Likes
Dan2wentys
First Poster
Options
who do we contact has anyone got a number? I did mine on the 29th also and still nothing
0 Likes
mickh27
Pioneer
Options
i just got a text saying it has been accepted.
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
could you send a screenshot of the text? You can scribble over any private info such as your reference number...i'm just curious is all as i'm still waiting for my claim to be validated :smiling-face:
0 Likes
mickh27
Pioneer
Options
here you go also got an Email with more info at the same time.

Screenshot_20210205-100724_Messages.jpg

Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Thanks, i made the claim last Friday too and was hoping for an update by now. I think when i made a claim for my buds a few years ago they validated the claim within a few days..hopefully i hear something later today🤞
mickh27
Pioneer
Options
Hope so i done 2 claims like 5 mins apart and both have now been approved :smiling-face: