Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First impression of S21 Ultra and brightness

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 04:40 PM)
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Just received my brand new S21U and the first thing I usually do with all my devices is set brightness to 30%.  What I found though is that it's clearly a lot brighter than any of my previous Samsung phones (S20 Ultra, Note 10+ 5G).  In fact I found just 13% brightness is the equivalent setting.  Perhaps a slight adjustment to the slider is needed.
9 REPLIES 9
XanderC
Explorer
Options
I got S 21 clasic and first thong I tested was the camera and I was wow..
I was able to see scratches on the table that I normaly dont see ..
I need to keep testing it . waiting for the gifts at the moment
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Just completed my first full charge 25w which took just under 1h 15m, which isn't too shabby. Only 10 - 15mins longer than s20 Ultra with 45w charger
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
@XanderC what is the battery life like on yours S21? I love my S20 but I just find the battery a little on the short side
0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

charged mine up fully at around 1.30pm having received it in the post today. It's now nearly 8pm and it's on 81% with adaptive wqhd+ screen.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Got mine on WQHD+ too and performance and battery life seem excellent so far
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Some of my bench results

Screenshot_20210128-194632_Geekbench 5.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-193944_AnTuTu Benchmark.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-194908_3DMark.jpg

0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

Looking good!!!!

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
loving the fact it works great with both my Note 3 and Note 10 s pens
0 Likes
SSCMChar102
First Poster
Options

Thank you for that advice.  I saw many posts about photos being over-saturated.  I called Samsung and after all the typical reboot/reset advice it was suggested I do a total reset of my phone.  I decided against it since it is only the over-saturation issue.  I considered replacing my phone but finding the setting to reduce saturation did the trick.  You saved me a lot of money today!  Thanks!

0 Likes