Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Pretty hilarious. Courtney XDA

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Personally I dislike clones @GoanGeek 

They are typically inferior in all ways from quality of workmanship,  software and inferior parts.

For those that know they are buying a clone it's interesting for them to see how they stack up to the real phone , and then go onto make YouTube videos to show this.

But for those unfortunate people who unwittingly buy a clone it's a poor experience and a waste of their hard earned cash.

Clones hurt a manufacturers brand.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
2Gb storage and 1Gb of Ram and one 3Mp camera lens?.. This has to be the worst specced fake/clone phone ever released?. As Band Of Brothers above says above I truly pity any poor soul that buys this turd of a device thinking that they have the real thing or anything close. What the reviewer does not mention however is how SAFE this device is. How safe would this thing be if left to charge without anyone constantly watching it in case it overheats badly or something?. Could it in any way be a fire risk?. Not such a funny thought this one. 👍👍
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Can see the humour in it but unfortunately some customers will be duped  and I agree that safety may well may be a concern.  clones do have a dark side.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes