30-03-2022 05:21 PM - last edited 30-03-2022 05:32 PM
Hi @sarasphotobox Assuming you have sufficient space, there is 15GB of free storage. can check by logging into Samsung account. if using mobile Data try Wifi.
if still not resolved clear the Samsung cloud cache via Settings-Apps-Samsung Cloud-Storage and restart Device and try again.
If still issue try wiping the cache partition. For the benefit of all those who may have this issue steps on S21 series are as follows:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .