Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs on oneui 4, possible it is on oneui 3 as well

(Topic created on: 18-11-2021 10:42 PM)
Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
There's a visual bug on oneui4 that I have only just picked up what causes it, and it may have been on older versions as well and I just didn't notice it.

When exiting an app, and then immediately clicking somewhere else on the screen while the animation is playing e.g. clicking on a folder, a weird effect happens when the app pops up again for a few frames

Additionally, another one I have noticed is where the continuing button from my tab s7 covers up the search feature, so I can't even search anything. This does not seem like a deliberate placement. Also it often isn't visible at all, so it takes me to an app instead of search.

7 REPLIES 7
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try wiping the cache partition on the phone and that should resolve the issue. To do this, just search 'how to wipe cache partition S21' and you should find what you are looking for 🙂. Hope this helps! 😎
0 Likes
Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
Hmm. Another problem. I tried to go to recovery mode to wipe the cache but fir some reason I couldn't access it. I haven't had any issues in the past, but nothing would work. I tried taking off my case, pressing the up key before the power key and vice versa, releasing early, not releasing at all, nothing. All it did was boot me into the phone normally. I will investigate this somewhat important issue.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try plugging the device in the charger and then enter into recovery mode. Hopefully, it works this time! 🙂
wjp1668_
First Poster
Options
Tutorial cache partition clearing https://youtu.be/cd_caLuD-eY
0 Likes
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
You had the phones USB connected to computer ?
Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
Again, no changes. I charged my phone up all the way in case it was a battery % issue but nothing. Very very odd. Will keep looking when I have the chance.
Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
Finally got round to doing it, but no change, weird bug still there. I have no idea how this managed to get through testing, unless it's a my phone thing, but that seems unlikely.
0 Likes