Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buds live promotion

(Topic created on: 17-03-2021 06:37 PM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys.

Had my email to say my buds live have been shipped,being delivered by yodel(UK).
Does anyone know when I'll receive tracking information from them?.

Can't wait for my buds 😬😍
Go to solution
46 REPLIES 46
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
no I'm happy now I still find the U doesn't quite get me to night time on a heavy day but its good enough I'm done now, now I'm back at work I don't really go on the phone much, the U sits at home 9-5 and the s20 comes to work, Mrs is upgrading in January so that will probably be my next, S21 for her and note 21 ultra for me, that's if she sticks to Sammy and doesn't want an iPhone 12 mini
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah my Mrs want the iPhone mini,how's work going?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea it's well annoying as I stick to the same platform as her but I am pushing her toward the s21 as I put my old s20 up against her s10e and it wasn't much taller and it was infact thinner, work is fine just the usual sitting in a car with an interior made of about 50 cows and chilling there while flying down the m6. I miss sitting on my ***** at home though draining the living daylight out of my s21u battery
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
the Mrs likes small phones and has always used iphones/ipads,so the mini will be perfect for her I guess.
how long are your working days then before you can get home to your baby.................oh yeah and your Mrs 🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea mine was always used to iphones the mini would be perfect for her too but then I convinced her to try samsung out, think she is converted now, I have heard apple has fixed alot of those bugs and an iPhone is tempting for the battery life my tiny 11 Pro would get me a full day with like 40% left the ultra is still on its knees by 9pm, working 40 hours average, some days I get home a bit early others I get back a bit later
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah suppose alot depends on traffic band location of delivery of cars.
I'm not sure I could convert the Mrs over to android she's a bit of an iPhone fangirl she's in to deep 🤣.
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
did they arrive ok ?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
🤣
0 Likes
tinglish