30-07-2023 08:54 PM in
30-07-2023 10:09 PM - last edited 30-07-2023 10:10 PM
Had same issue today...its slow charging so bad I am having to turn phone off right now. Samsung A53.
Suspect a micro updated has fked charging, not first time phone claimed (falsely) I had damp in charger, then restarted only to find the waiting update was choking charge speed.
Suspect same but worse this time, I am turned off. Absolutely crippled slow charging any slower and my phone will brick itself. Can't install big update until over 20%. Hope it fixes issue or I will need to RMA phone and get a new one. (battery says healthy)...so something is messing up charging. And no its not all my cables.
31-07-2023 05:15 PM in
@Syronator Are you using general optimisation techniques such as only running connections such such as Bluetooth,GPS and wifi when needed and putting apps which are not used regularly into sleep Mode?
It is advisable to wipe the cache partition after updates, this deletes temporary files and helps the device run more smoothly. However it keeps your Data intact. Follow these steps:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer (can also use USB Tv connection) or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
You can also repair apps from the same Recovery Menu which may help.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .