Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery issues

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 03:36 PM)
Denisa02
Student
Options
Does anyone has battery issues on s21 ultra? I bought this phone last week and in 4h is 50% after full....i can't believe this is possible, with my last s20ultra didn't have this issues. 
Thanks 
12 REPLIES 12
northrock
First Poster
Options
I noticed battery was dead in practically an hour..
S21 Ultra, 512gb, Silver.
0 Likes
Lane93
Explorer
Options
I've been using mine all day today 512gb and it's only 40% and thats with taking photos etc
0 Likes
Fergie9819
Explorer
Options
My s21 plus was like this for the first couple days.. But now its slowly getting better.. In the settings it did for the first 2 or 3 days say "learning usage pattern" so I presume as you use the phone and once its learnt this you should see improvement 🤞🏼
0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
i am using my s21ultra phantom black 512
- music
- Bluetooth headphones
- mobile data constantly
- youtube
and i am 64 right now.
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
there are all sorts of things that can reduce a phone battery
check your screen brightness, Bluetooth and looking for a WiFi signal, also screen time and remember to close open apps..
these are just some of the things to do .... oh and dark mode will help a little.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes i had that when I first got my Galaxy a51 5g. The battery life wasnt bad just not as good as expected. After 5 days it was so much better 😊
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
samsung phones are always terrible to begin with, for a reference my s20 5G on 60hz WQHD+ will comfortably do 4 hours on a single charge if you tame it a bit you can get 5 to 6 hours sot
0 Likes
13eno
Explorer
Options
Great advice, another great battery saver... Turn off the device. It seems to work wonder 🔋💯
0 Likes
Ghummy
Pioneer
Options
my s21 ultra battery is still doing the learning thing. i generally overnight, yesterday took off charge at 5am to leave for work. 10pm it was at 55% with moderate usage through the day.
0 Likes