Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Error Reporting.

(Topic created on: 10-03-2023 05:14 PM)
Egg1
Voyager
Options
Is there actually any point to this?
After a month of reporting several crashes a day, Samsung not caring one bit about the chaos their update has caused to their CUSTOMERS.
I am about ready to smash my S21+ into tiny pieces and buy a non Samsung phone.
We have all been mugged off with no fix until the next monthly update.
Samsung didn't even accept there was a problem for weeks, before accepting there is and doing NOTHING except blaming google for system crashes.
What a great company, great at charging over the top for poorly made in China products, the amount of aggravation it has caused me and the running of business is unacceptable.
Yet still nothing.
Good work, keep it up.
Cue the cut and paste fixers and clear the cache experts. ( none have helped )

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yeah I know, Samsung never reads what's written on this community forum so all the rants ands rages never get you anywhere, no wonder people flock to Apple devices.
Egg1
Voyager
Options
This morning was just the best, heard a mild vibration while asleep, assumed it was a notification, woke up late wondering why the alarm hasn't gone off.
Of course, the phone crashed ( at exactly alarm time according to reporting ) then rebooted in airplane mode ensuring you don't get called to say you're late for a meeting.
Then to add insult to injury informs you routines is crashing frequently.
Yeah, ranting on members after uploading your 50th automatic error report of the week is probably as much as you can do, pointless as it is.
I'd still say it's a marketing ploy to mug people into upgrading to recently released S23, because you'll need a new phone.
Wish I'd stuck with never buy Samsung again after my awful A40 got hammered to death 3 years ago.
0 Likes
LuLu37
Explorer
Options

Their customer service is shocking.  I was advised next step was sending phone to Samsung repair, they’d have it for 10 days.  No temporary phone would be supplied and the bloke I was talking to laughed when I asked if he would be able to be without his phone for 10 days - he said probably not.  I then asked what would happen after this if phone didn’t work…..I’d have to contact them again!!   My main argument, before he cut the call off, was it’s a software issue so if there was a fix it would be released, so the chances of the repair centre being able to fix it was zero.

My phone, at the moment, seems to be calming down and not rebooting multiple times a day, but I’m still considering switching to iPhone purely because of how badly this is being handled 

Egg1
Voyager
Options
I saw someone had a doorstep visit from a Samsung tech who concluded the phone is fine it's a software issue, mine also calmed for the last few days until today.
Maybe as I use Google more I should look at their phones, then not have this Samsung / Google problem. I suspect they just work.
Good luck.
0 Likes