Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android auto phone call issue

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 07:31 PM)
Ben_mapp
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Hi just noticed today when I use android auto if I make a call or receive one whenever connected to android auto through usb I have no control on my phone for ending the call etc doesn't show any sign of call in progress same when someone rings me and also I loose any incoming call details on my smart watch.  It's as though android auto takes over completely. It didn't do this on my s10e I'm wondering if this is a bit of a bug?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Android Auto doesn't support Android 11 despite the fact they have had months to make it compatible. You will need to wait for an update.
0 Likes
Ben_mapp
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
ok thanks for that, maps still work on it and can manage calls on the car screen so it's not a total loss
0 Likes
Ben_mapp
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
It's still on there just obviously not right can't believe it's not fully supported yet!

Screenshot_20210201-101410_Android Auto.jpg

0 Likes
Snells
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I tried using my S21 Ultra for the 1st time today through my van & Android Auto, it was fine for about ½ hr, then just kept dis-connecting, re-connecting every 30 seconds, which was very annoying to say the least, as had absolutely no issues with my S10+ 🤬🤬🤬
0 Likes
Ben_mapp
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Yeah my s10e was fine as well pain in the A*#e
0 Likes
Snells
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Does anyone know if Android Auto is gonna catch up with the rest of the world 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🧑‍🎓
0 Likes
Ben_mapp
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I'm sure it's been worked Samsungs too big to just ignore the customer base!
0 Likes
Snells
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Let's hope so 🙏
0 Likes