Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 13 Update

(Topic created on: 04-12-2022 04:01 PM)
AndyH1971
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Just received the Android 13 Update and all appears to be well apart from Gallery in WhatsApp. I used to be able to use my camera to take a picture, then open WhatsApp, select the paperclip icon, select Gallery, and my camera pictures were available to add. After thd update my 'Camera' folder has disappeared, I now need to do the above, but then need to click on the 3 dots at top, and select Gallery again, then my camera folder appears. What has Samsung or Android done to my phone? How do I fix it? I've tried loads of online help, including deleting WhatsApp and reinstalling but nothing is working. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Mango123
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Your not the only one just so you know that. I think it will get patched over time.
AndyH1971
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Found the solution - permission needs to be added again for Camera/Video.
Go to Settings, Apps, WhatsApp, Permissions, scroll down to Not Allowed section and select Camera & Video and Allow. You should now see the camera folder in WhatsApp.
0 Likes
Magsw257
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Dont know if im in the correct place but I seem to have problems with my note 20 download folder...everything i downloaded went to the download folder but my downloaded items are no longer there and i can't find them...I've rebooted several times but when the download has finished and allows me to open and see the file it opens with the app for my car...?
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
mine seems to be running better than before... and I've not wiped the cache yet.... good to see that annoying keyboard skip issue has been fixed 👍
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
finally got around to doing cache wipe 😃
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
bit more colour to the notification icons maybe in update 😕