Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Why are the colours on my s20 not true to life?

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 11:31 AM)
naomialice
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi,

I've recently bought the s20 because I was desperate for the high-spec camera it said it has! When taking photos, the camera doesn't seem to capture the true colours when compared to my s8.

I've taken the same photo on my s20 and on my s8 and the colours are much truer to life on the s8 (although I appreciate the definition is better on the s20). I've tried to adjust the adaptive brightness, the accessibility/visibility, blue light filter etc and I can't get the screen to display any 'true to life' colours on photos, gallery, Instagram etc. Am I doing something wrong or is this a flaw on the phone? s20s20s8s8

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
MichaelStan
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Could try a few things.  Go to display settings and make screen mode "natural" instead of "vivid".  In camera app go to settings and turn off "scene optimizer".  Turn off any kind of beauty filter at the top of the screen as well.  Try those and see if they help.

0 Likes
Sandimaree
Student
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I am having the same problem, but unfortunately your suggestions didn't work for me.  Trying to take pictures of some weights that are green, but on my new Samsung Galaxy 20fe, they come out a bright blue.  When using a photo editor to try to adjust the color, it makes the white table that it's sitting on a bit green as well, so that doesn't work.

0 Likes