Did you mean: 

Original topic:

what the hell has happened to my camera after the 3.1 update

(Topic created on: 25/02/21 11:14)
Haytch
Overseer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
The pictures I take with flash are now extremely over exposed. I don't know whats happened 

Can someone please tell me if they are having the same issue and how to fix it 
24 REPLIES 24
AlexLeeds
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
My sandwich with and without flash. And yes tried all solutions offered as well. All since UI 3.1

20210301_112612_363806.jpg

20210301_112648_363807.jpg

Haytch
Overseer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Shocking! I can't believe Samsung couldn't even be bothered with doing all these checks betore the new updates.. It seems like they're only worried about their new s21 series and probably forgot about the s20 ranges! Mine come out the exact same way
0 Likes
AlexLeeds
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yeah, all the updates so far u til UI 3.1 improved the camera but this one has completely ruined close up flash. I have submitted the issue so well have to wait and see. 🤞 It can't be left as it is
0 Likes
Haytch
Overseer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I knew it was the update because in the update it says they've improved the close up zoom in low light and I think that has caused the post processing confusion of the image. We need more people to make posts of this and upload pictures.. I've contacted Samsung 2 times they got back to me once just telling me to use the interactive test. The thing is with the interactive test, it takes a picture without flash. The problem is with the flash.. Make a post and hopefully more people will be able to see
0 Likes
Mark1192
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Mate the difference is crazy. I think this will be my last Galaxy. The camera has had nothing but problems since the day I got it.
0 Likes