Did you mean: 

Original topic:

UI3.0 on S20 with dual SIM

(Topic created on: 21-12-2020 01:16 PM)
snee
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

So I got the UI 3.0 update a week or so ago and looks great on my S20 Ultra.

However, I am now stuck with having to specify which SIM to use for calls (calls can actually ask each time - this alone messes up the car connection with it not being able to connect to make a call unless i ILLEGALLY touch my phone) and SMS with no obvious way to change.

So in effect I now have a phone with 2 SIMS but without the usability I signed up for.

<sarcasm>Well played Samsung, well played </sarcasm>

Anyone figured out how to work this one out? or downgrade UI 3.0?

43 REPLIES 43
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Gaingi - "no" ?????? WOW...you are NOT making any sense, very CONFUSED and contradicting yourself!!!! First you say you are against this issue like EVERYONE else...and now you are supporting Samsung's stupidity!!!!  You seem very LOST and should READ AGAIN!!

0 Likes
Gaingi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Sorry, bad english.
What I ment is:
This UI is better then teh previuos one because it make hard to make mistakes that can cost money.
But I understand what are your complain about and I give my (unrequested) suggestion.
If you propose to Samsung with something that doesn't works you never get thing done.
If this post is just to complain, that's fine.
But if you want an UI that's fit your need, you should propose something new that fit my need also. If Samsung has moved to a new solution, they will never go back to the old one. Only to a newest

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Gaingi sorry - you are NOT making any sense. I suggest we both DELETE our posts from today....to be honest you are confusing EVERYONE here....I suggest we both DELETE our posts from today. Can you delete ?

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@snee , @GalaxyMac  - checking in ....is this issue fixed yet???!!! 

0 Likes