Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Still Can't Claim My Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 04:10 PM)
TanicaB
Apprentice
Options
I bought the 5G Samsung S20 on 4th August 2020 and was told instore I would be able to claim the Galaxy Buds, but would have to wait about 28 days after the event ended (which was 5th August) until I could claim them - then once claimed would take between 30-60 days to deliver. However I have been checking on the benefit section of this app like I had been told to and there isn't anything about the Galaxy Buds yet it has been over 28 days. How am I going to claim my Galaxy Buds and when will they be delivered to me?
10 REPLIES 10
fool
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem with a watch I have written twice and no reply very bad as I am a very good customer not a happy man
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@TanicaB: If you purchased your Galaxy S20 from O2 between the 02.07.20 - 05.08.20 then you can claim your Galaxy Buds+ via the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app 30-60 days from the purchase date. If you can't see the claims banner then you can proceed with your claim online by copying the following address into your internet browser.

https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/o2summer/get-started

0 Likes
TanicaB
Apprentice
Options
Yes it's unfair I've never had a problem with samsung before and they said I was entitled to the Galaxy Buds but I wasnt given much information about how to claim it and theres been nothing on the Benefit section of this app so I'm at a loss of what to do really. Very disappointing.
0 Likes
me37
Journeyman
Options
0 Likes
TanicaB
Apprentice
Options
I filled everything in through the link you sent but it doesn't give me any colour options it only says white but I wanted the black ones is there anything I can do to get a black pair
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@TanicaB: Sadly not. The offer is applicable to the Buds+ in white only. 

0 Likes
shellyA
First Poster
Options
I was told to go to samsungpromotions.claims/o2summer
managed to put my claim in but haven't heard anything which was over a week ago
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options
I waiting 2 weeks now after my claim was Validated and the same not hear anything about shipment my Galaxy buds ,is unfair for loyal customer I use Samsung from galaxy S3
-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
btplym
Apprentice
Options
Same here, claimed online 7 working days ago and heard nothing despite it saying they will email within 5 working days, just says claim received, annoying
0 Likes