Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

since last update all videos you view flicker not happy, not happy at all

(Topic created on: 22-12-2020 05:53 PM)
Jamie9986
Apprentice
Options
Since the last software update the screen flickers constantly now watching videos online especially IG and Facebook noy happy at all with this phone from the start I was one of the first to receive this Samsung S20 Ultra two days before release in the US and 10 days before release in the UK a lot of money spent to be very very disappointed once this issue is fixed will put my faith in the new Samsung fold if that not upto expectations no more Samsung anyone got issues the same if so have you managed to fix the issue 
14 REPLIES 14
Danndy
First Poster
Options
The same happens to me. Besides, some applications like focus mode or Google, are not working well. Also phone is lagging some times.
OliviaIsa99
First Poster
Options
I've been having the same problem. I have Samsung s20 ultra, really upsetting as I got the phone reading reviews and watching videos to make sure it would be good. I have had it for 9 months now, and can't say I'm 100% happy.
audibodi
First Poster
Options
mine is the same i have flip phone , hate the flickering
RuthWillow
Explorer
Options
Same, I have S20+, wish I didn't update now. Anyone have the solution for the glitching videos please?
Jamie9986
Apprentice
Options
apparently you force reset it by holding the volume button down and the standby /power buttons on the side and it will shut down once you see start up release, I did this it didn't work, the next method is setting all display option to factory settings if none of the two work it's a factory reset the whole phone, I think I will wait for the next update to see if it fixes the problem
RuthWillow
Explorer
Options
I definitely don't want to factory reset 😭 we shouldn't have to do this. Fix it Samsung.
Feasty
Journeyman
Options
I've got the same issue - so annoying!
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
my camera quality even on x1 zoom is terrible.. it was slowly getting better then boom it started being blurry 😕
Jamie9986
Apprentice
Options
yes I'm afraid the Samsung S20 umtra didn't live up to expectations I've just got the Z fold 2 now this S20 will be factory reset and passed on I can honestly say it is the worse Samsung I've owned the Z fold so far beats it a million percent even the camera is great on it too
0 Likes