Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen Protectors

(Topic created on: 22-06-2020 08:00 PM)
Ginger123
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I accidentally dropped my phone and the case which was official one opened and lead to the screen protector being destroyed by 3 tears/holes thankfully the damage ended there.

However I am in need of a new screen protector and cannot find an official Samsung one. All the available ones on Amazon are 3rd Party and have mixed reviews.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

You could look on the official Samsung Online Shop or visit a Samsung Experience Store if you have one where you reside @Ginger123 

My personal preference is the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector as it adheres to the whole screen using silicone glue which leaves no spots where the touch screen won't work or is hard to work as there is a gap between the Protector and the screen and the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector is compatible with the fingerprint scanner and is case friendly with most cases.

Some other Glass Screen Protectors have silicone just around the edges which in my experience seem to pop off and are not very case friendly.

Use a level surface and allow plenty of time to fit it. Whitestone have tutorial videos.

It's not the cheapest available but it's an option I've always used to help protect the phones display from accidental bumps and scratches. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

If you want something which works if you install it correctly you should buy a domeglass i have one too on my s10 plus, you will need to be careful with the cases you choose but for memis the way to go, the impact protection compared to a plastic film is miles ahead compared to a plastic film

0 Likes
Quadz
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Try nano liquid screen protector or whitestone dome, you can get it from ebay

0 Likes