Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Scamsung Exeynos chip in my S20 rather than Snapdragon

(Topic created on: 06/09/20 14:02)
Exeynosistati
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm not sure if people have seen the following video - https://youtu.be/XU52BmNR8q4 - however it shows a huge difference in performance between the Snapdragon and Exeynos chips. As a owner of the S10 plus in the UK I feel like I've been ripped off. When I parted with the hard earned money I used to pay for my S10 plus I was expecting to get a Snapdragon chip set, yet I'm stuck with with this dirty Exeynos.

I doubt I'll be able to get an exchange now but just want to make it clear I will never buy another Samsung again and the YouTube video I've shared is from JerryRigEverything. So far it has amassed 1.9 million views in 2 days and everyone who has seen it feels disgusted and decieved by Scamsung. I hope more people realise that in certain countries you DON'T get what you pay for. 
2 REPLIES 2
kensei
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm in the same boat, bought the new note 20 ultra and then seen that I've been ripped off by having an exynos chip instead of the latest qualcomm snapdragon chip. and its too late for me to return it now so I guess I'm stuck with it till I can next upgrade..but will definitely not be buying another Samsung device in the future.
Jasonseery
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yep Samsung have treated you guys lower by giving exynos chip not charged the same price as those who got the Snapdragon, scamsung strike again, I'm got stuck in contract so after this device I'm done with Samsung too