I own Samsung Galaxy S20 FE from less than a month but already experiencing multiple issues like :
1. Ghost/phantom touch
exampe : display registers an input without my intervention
2. Touchscreen - responsiveness/or non-responsiveness
1)While I`m typing the bottom left part of the dysplay(left part of the keyboard) requires multiple taps of the screen (arround 10 taps in the letter "d" area) before it reacts/recognise tap , at the same time the bottom right part of the display(right side of the keyboard) reacts accurate to every single gentle tap. Tapping 10 times the "Close all" button before the action take place is another example.
2) When I open image from the gallery and pinch-to-zoom, that closes the image on every second or third time.
3) Today I barely answered a phone call because it recognised the swipe of the green handset at the 3rd or 4th time.
I have to mention that I peeled off the factory screen protector more that week ago thinking that will solve the problem, but it makes no difference.
4)Few times already appeared black spots arround the fingerprint while I was unlocking the phone (like half cyrcles on the top left side and left side of the finger print scanner)
3. Delay/ latency
1) I sometimes experiance lag in simple tasks like rotating a image. It is clearly visible and annoyng when rotating broshure from application,becouse half screen became black.
2) My ringtone tears at the begining of incoming call (like it struggle to start)
Often the phone feels like you gave dificult task to very poor computer,it struggles. And I'm curious if it's a software or hardware problem, if someone else is having so many problems, or just me with my factory-defective phone.
So as I understand you have same problems as me,but it`s more likely to be softwake problem.That`s kind of releave becouse we have hope that all of it will be fixed with the next update.
And one more question...did you expirienced faulty rotation(like you open something with the phone up straight and then you turn it to the side-but the opened stuff is rotated upside down)? that hapened to me twice for that month of usage.