Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20FE5G Notification Issues

(Topic created on: 22-11-2021 06:32 AM)
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
I've noticed after a while for some reason I stop getting push notifications for certain apps even though they are not disabled or optimised.
The only way to resolve is usually by clearing cache and data, then setting up the app again.
At first I thought it was an issue with a particular app, but it seems it happens with quite a few.
I know it's not the app at fault as the same apps still get notifications on my Pixel 3XL and Huawei P20 Pro. It's only occurs with the Samsung S20 FE 5G.
Anyone else experience similar issues?

13 REPLIES 13
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
No they're not, could it be because I've cleared cache and data and setup again
0 Likes
Brogoitti
First Poster
Options

I have the FE as well & am having the problem. I get no notification, then all of a sudden hours later 6 or 8 will come all at once (or until I open the app).....FB, IG, Voicemail, even Domino's to track my dinner order. Never had a problem until I got this phone

Super frustrating

0 Likes
E10278
First Poster
Options

Is there any update on this topic this keeps getting worse on my phone.  Clearing Cache rebooting works as a temporary fix.  @Samsung needs to do something here or give us all refund this is not acceptable performance for a phone that costs north of $500.  Starting to make me think my Apple friends made the right choice this feels like trash software.

0 Likes
Members_GYcfBuf
Student
Options

Same with my Note 20 Ultra. Time to time no push notifications does not matter WiFi or LTE for several hours and then all at once. Happens every second week or so. Is really a pain in the a.s...

0 Likes