Did you mean: 

Original topic:

s20

(Topic created on: 23/02/21 23:58)
micks2
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hey guys. I've just updated my s20 and I no longer seem to be able to find WiFi calling. Any ideas. Many thanks 👍😀
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
kati82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
go in to your phone app and then settings

Screenshot_20210223-221852_Call settings.jpg

0 Likes
micks2
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
thanks Kati82 but it's no longer available it would seem 👎👎👎

Screenshot_20210223-222419_Call settings.jpg

0 Likes
kati82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
strange I'm on s20 fe and thought it would be the same
micks2
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I did a software update tonight so I'm guessing Samsung removed it for so random reason .
0 Likes
kati82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
switch off your phone, remove sim, switch phone back on and wait until it is completely reset then put your sim back in. just seen on a forum this has worked for a lot of people... failing that double check with your network provider to ensure it is definetly activated
Newstead
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I had the same problem. Called my network: O2. They confirmed the service is properly set up at their end. They called me back the next day and said a Samsung update was due next day to fix the WiFi calling problem. I didn't believe them but this morning a new update became available. After installing the update the WiFi calling settings were back and even after a subsequent restart WiFi calling is still there.

Hopefully you'll get the new update soon. 

0 Likes
papashaun
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Try calling your network provider ( confirm is switched on on your plan ) and ask them to send a new OTA network configuration file to your phone ( might need to try them 2 or 3 times to get the " right person " - sometimes they will tell you they don't do that ! )
micks2
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
thanks for that I'll see what happens 👍👍
0 Likes
micks2
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I just did a reboot and it's back. Thanks for the info tho 👍👍
0 Likes