Did you mean: 

Original topic:

s20 ultra video quality is really really bad

(Topic created on: 14/10/20 15:46)
anandhu
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I bought s20 ultra and it seems to be my biggest mistake i ever made. The camera quality is good while taking pictures but when we take videos it is like a video that we shot on a low quality camera. whenever we shoot videos outside, all the colours are kind of faded and the video is of no use. I didn't expect this to happen in a flagship phone of Samsung. I was kind of embarrassed in front of my friends who have an apple iPhone 11 pro.  The slow motion video was pathetic. it entirely change the colour of the things. Please advice me how to fix this issue.

I want Samsung to answer my question. Is this the video quality you provide in  your top model smartphone. why the hell did I spent about 1400 CAD on such a poor video quality phone.

If I didn't get a response i am gonna start a campaign in Twitter and Facebook regarding this issue. Please don't try  to fool your customers.

17 REPLIES 17
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have never seen a post like this slow mo will be low quality. for videoing with just the video have you tried changing the settings never had any problem with mine iphone 11 is no where near the quality of the S20. Good luck with your campaign. also this is not a place for samsung to preply this is a public forum try emailing them @samsungsupport
Maroš
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
u better stop posts like that or u be reported!!!
anandhu
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

are you having both the photos and the video of the same clarity. In my phone I am getting faded colours in video. I am not sure why this happens.........

anandhu
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

you can tell me the way it can be fixed .......i am not searching a way to get my account reported.....LOL!!!

blackface234
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
please do respect other customers right to make their views known in this forum. who are you to report a customer by writing and making his opinion known to other customers.
blackface234
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
it's a fundamental right for any Samsung customers to make or write their views here in this forum without intimidation.
Fatmat
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Mine is the same and other problems. Samsung don't care though.
SlavMatt
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
mine was fine until last month and then it started fading everything
0 Likes
Wassim_N
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I thought I had an issue with my S20 ultra when I record video in low light so i sent it for repair (I sent it twice) 1st time the mobile came to me with the same exact issue so I called them back and they said send it to us again. So my mobile is now in the repair and ill update once I get it back! 

But from what I read here it's looks like all the S20 ultra has the same issues! I thought also the updates could fix all these problems but now I doubt it will do anything. To be honest samsung should do something about this problem they should recall it back or atleast stop selling it but they are still selling it until today! I'm not sure whats going on but if my mobile came back from repair with the same issues ill switch to iPhone immediately! 

0 Likes