Original topic:

S20 Random Restarts

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 01:36 PM)
JackIsaacs
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi All, 

Is anyone else experiencing random restarts with there S20. 

My keeps restarting randomly when i am in the middle of using it. 

Any ideas??

713 REPLIES 713
garmoshka-mo
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

It's not normal. Money should be fully returned, since Samsung sells defective model which fails for many users.

Who returned money, could you please share your experience?

I going to request full money return from samsung and if they will decline - will perform Mastercard chargeback for faulty goods

0 Likes
purplesquirrel
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi guys I just wanted to mention that something similar happened to my S21. And in my case, it was related to the way I charged my phone. So, I had this very long zoom meeting and my phone was dying so I plugged my phone to a USB port extender plugged to my laptop. My phone was charging super slow probably for an hour or two. After that the random shutting down started nonstop. I restarted, clean the phone app cache, nothing worked.  I found the solution: Just properly charge your phone! So I just turned my phone off and plugged to my Anker fast charger  and let it plugged until it hit the 85% (I have that option on to extend the battery life) And this fixed the problem . Hope it helps!

0 Likes
Sam_Sung_Angers_Me
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

This last security update convinced my encrypted SD card that this was a new phone. I wouldn't be surprised if, with poor testing, Samsung has provided firmware that breaks any trust that a thousand dollar phone will be functional when you need it...

Also I am having the same issue if anyone at Samsung actually cares...

0 Likes
DaniDayDream
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Screenshot_20220501-212531_Device care.jpg

Screenshot_20220501-212616_Device care.jpg

Screenshot_20220501-212531_Device care.jpg

 1 - Go to setting

2 - Tap battery & device care

3 - Tap the graph icon next to search icon and select....

0 Likes