Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 fe music issues

(Topic created on: 20-03-2023 07:23 PM)
Blackcatpaws
First Poster
Options
Hi, I'm wondering if anybody has found any solutions to these problems.?

Firstly, my car doesn't have an app for Bluetooth like I've seen mentioned, my old Huawei phones have been paired once and have just automatically connected and kept my settings everytime I used the car. My new samsung connects but everytime, the media toggle in my bluetooth car permissions unticks and won't let me reselect it so I have to repair my phone to the car each time I turn the car on. Has anybody had this happen and found a solution? (The car is Skoda if that helps)

Also the music volume is really low with Bluetooth earphones and if I use wired, the phone turns the volume down constantly to the point of completely turning the sound off at times. I have looked at some suggested solutions but they haven't worked for me (such as developer settings, clearing notifications off) Should I look for a particular type of earphones?

Music is a large part of my phone usage so I'm really regretting switching to Samsung at the moment!

2 REPLIES 2
AaronPhones
Pioneer
Options
Well, your Samsung phone may not have Android Auto yet. Please can I know what Samsung phone you have?
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Not all cars can connect to Aduroid Auto, just want to mention that.
0 Likes