Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 FE fresh update

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 12:41 PM)
sheplfc74
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
When are we going to get another "update" to put right the new 11/3.0, this network issue is a pain in the xxxx, im not putting my SIM in slot 2, and I shouldn't have to keep turning my data back on all the time, from 3g, to get a signal then turn on 4G, thats all I'm getting, if I select 5G and so on I lose the lot.... Samsung, up your game plz 🙄
13 REPLIES 13
SteveGSY
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have network issues too with this new update.
have to keep switching from 3g to 4g as it loses signal. Used to be OK.
0 Likes
SirStottalot
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
why not set data to auto select?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I've seen a few threads with similar content to yours @sheplfc74 and @SteveGSY 

Sometimes the following tips help but not always.

1. Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. You may need to insert your headphones or hook upto a computer with your data cable to get to this menu on the phone. 

2. Factory reset after backing up and removing any relevant sd card.

It's a conundrum because both my partner and daughter use the Samsung Galaxy s20 5G and have both updated to Android 11 and Samsung One Ui 3.0 and signal and data connection is fine.

Other people have said theirs is fine too so it's going to be difficult to find a common denominator  !

I would certainly suggest to give feedback via your Samsung Members App too. If enough people send feedback then Samsung are going to have to sit up and act.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

nicogig
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I would also like to see Bluetooth Audio fixed and the bloody lag when you open the camera. This feels like we're alpha testers!
sheplfc74
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
it doesn't work
0 Likes
walkerx
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
could it be issues with your network operator as well
0 Likes
Dave1933
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm having issues with the Samsung Video app. It won't update.

(com.samsung.android.videolist:2290:9909:31446c62d002)
FredPomroy
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
l can guarantee that this problem is with the software, and not the network provider, as long have switched sim cards,and still have no data issues
0 Likes
Tejay74
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
issue is with the software. definitely not network provider. my sim works perfectly fine in another phone
0 Likes