Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Exchange respond broken power button

(Topic created on: 17/03/20 12:10)
SZ20
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I don’t think this is where to put this info down, but I’m truly at a loss and hoping someone from Samsung might see this because I’m desperate to get some answers... and no one is responding. 

Hi! So I’ve been in contact with you guys for over a week now because I received a faulty S20 power button was loose. I was told repeatedly last week I would receive a replacement sky blue device by this week Friday, I was later told I would have to wait until the 27/03... which I thought was absolutely absurd considering I’d been reassured I would get it in 5 days... also I ordered the phone on preorder!
I was then told I would get a 50 pound gift voucher code, haven’t received that. And was told my issue would be escalated up to management to see if I could get the phone earlier, and I have not heard back since. I was just on hold with customer support for 60 minutes and was hung up on three times without ever talking to anyone. 
I really hope there is something you can do, because I’m truly at a loss... I am over 700 pounds out of money and have no phone to show for it and absolutely no update on if they’ve received it back, if I’m getting a replacement, when, where my compensation is... it’s just really frustrating.  

I haven’t been able to contact anyone in this company and I just incredibly frustrated. I’ve been on hold for literally hours today now. Can I please know when/if I’m getting my replacement?

I’m just really concerned, because as I’ve said I’m 700 pounds out and I have no idea what’s going on anymore... I was told my case would be escalated to management and now haven’t heard anything in 3 days. I don’t even know if the phone has arrived at the warehouse, if they’ve inspected it etc etc
And with COVID19 I’m concerned if you’re only going to send me the phone on the 27/03 that it won’t ever arrive...
I’ve also already wasted hours trying to get this sorted and spent hours this morning trying to reach someone. 

I’m a student so it’s taken me months to save up for this phone, and I was really excited to get a new one after having my old one for 4 years now, and this has just been a really disappointing experience

Security details I know you will ask because I’ve been trying to get this issue sorted out for so long...

hoping someone might see this... and hope no one else has had to go through this....

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AntS
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
0 Likes
Cwalk3r
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

My power button just broke...

0 Likes
Matt8229
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
my power button has dropped off also did you ever get it fixed and is it a warranty issue
0 Likes