Did you mean: 

Original topic:

rcs continued 2

(Topic created on: 20/03/21 19:51)
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Another page to discuss rcs issues as the other 2 take about an hour to scroll to the bottom 🤣
52 REPLIES 52
Fiona26
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
To all that have rcs randomly stop working on Samsung messages. Get them error reports sent.
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
thanks for reminding me will get mine done now 👍
Fiona26
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Did you notice at all that carrier services is now on the Samsung s21 ultra. I never used carrier services but it is stored on this phone from setup.
0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yes I did notice that I downloaded it and tried it on the s20 before and it didn't really do anything, read about it on reddit and it said that it's used alot in the US and it has an impact on rcs but it did nothing for me so uninstalled it, in the short time I had the U I did notice it but didn't do anything with it
0 Likes
judycakes
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
the rcs on my Samsung suddenly stopped work a week ago, I tried everything like everyone else has but nothing worked then suddenly today I get a delivery report from a message I sent a week ago saying unable to send on chat, I then checked my message settings again and rcs is suddenly working again
0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yea I find that if I switch mine off for a while after 3 weeks I will switch it on and it will work maybe for a few hours then it will mess up, alot of people seem to be using Google messages to resolve the problem now
0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
still going strong on Google messages? can't remember if I told you on the other page but I tried Google messages a few days ago and I have been given the kick for 3 weeks, sent an error report, still waiting for a reply which am sure you will tell me will be a long wait lol
0 Likes
judycakes
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
ok I'm hoping mine will keep working now but it wouldn't surprise me if it stopped. I left it turned on the whole time just seemed strange how it stopped a week ago after a message failed to send. I tried Google messages but it wouldn't verify my number so I gave up trying
0 Likes
Fiona26
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yes so far. But I don't want Google. I'd rather have Samsung. Still tempted to try but I know it will mess up Google.
0 Likes