Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with my S20+

(Topic created on: 19-01-2022 02:00 PM)
Maximus4020
Student
Options

Hi all. I'm looking for some advice about problems that I've recently encountered with my phone.  For the last few weeks it's been a bit skitty trying to open any apps or shutdown.  When I'm clicking on an app or service in settings for example it goes to open for a split second then throws me back out. The same with pressing power button, the switch off, restart options only briefly flashes for a split second (not enough time to select an option).  I've looked at various solutions to factory restore but can't get the debug menu to work.  I've tried clicking on battery in settings to try and clear cache but again flashes open briefly then puts me back into the settings menu, same happens if I try to restore through phone.  Now it's even not letting me swipe up to get to my other apps. I try and it swipes back down.

The phone is running Android 12 but was playing up before the recent update.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Maximus4020 Hello, apply a soft reset: keep the volume (-) and Power buttons pressed for about 10 sec, until it restarts. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Maximus4020
Student
Options

I've must have soft reset the phone 50 times and the problem persists unfortunately.