Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 3.0 / Andoid 11 bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 13-01-2021 03:16 PM)
Habes3
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Ever since the new update, my phone's bluetooth "skips" in my car when playing audio. It sounds like when a cd skips. It just stops for a second and comes back on. This happens about 5 times a minute. It does not do it when I am on a call using the same bluetooth. I have tried resetting network connections, clearing the cache on the phone via safe mode and updating car software. Everything worked fine before this update

3 REPLIES 3
iruss
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
got the same problem. but mine won't play music at all trye to turn the audio on in the settings in Bluetooth but lights up then gos right back off
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@iruss: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Are you connecting to your car via Android Auto? If you head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Advanced > Bluetooth Control History, can you see any apps listed here that have turned off your Bluetooth recently? If so, head to Settings > Apps > Select the relevant app > Permissions, and disable any Bluetooth permissions to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
StrangelyBlue
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Same issue whilst out with a headset. I have a different issue with my car connection.
0 Likes