Did you mean: 

Original topic:

O2 and ui 3.0

(Topic created on: 14/12/20 21:53)
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I got the update to ui 3.0 ota from O2 today, and as I noticed when my s10+ had the beta of ui 3.0 my WiFi speed has dropped.
Where from my chair I was getting 1.08 to 1.2 Gbps before the upgrade I now after the upgrade get only 864 Mbps from my chair this is the same sort of performance drop I saw on the s10+ before switching to the s20 ultra 5g, and now I have the same problem after updating to ui 3.0

Anyone else seen a WiFi speed decrease 
14 REPLIES 14
Jsfli
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm having loading issues. screen goes blank then I have to press refresh to load a page properly .
that's the least of my worries at the moment to be honest.
I wish I never updated
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
report it as an error, I have reported bixby routines app opening blank then closing so can not edit routines but at least they appear to be running still
0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
report it as an error, I have reported bixby routines app opening blank then closing so can not edit routines but at least they appear to be running still
0 Likes
catj85
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm also on 02 and have updated to new update and the WiFi calling option has disappeared from my phone I can't even find it in settings
0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
my WiFi calling is still there on the s20 ultra 5g may be different firmware to yours?
0 Likes
catj85
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have the s20 ultra 5g also so should be the same firmware
0 Likes
ironass
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Worldwide, there are some 150 different firmwares for your device, both carrier branded and unbranded. It all depends on your CSC code. There are 5 different CSC codes for the U.K. alone for your model.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 16/512GB (G998B D/S) CSC=BTU
0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
just checked mine is missing too this happens on my s10 plus when using the beta of ui 3, I was sure WiFi calling was there before
0 Likes
catj85
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yeah mine was there before it's not good I was reliying on it as I have no signal in my house and could only receive calls if I had WiFi calling on now I'm stuffed 🤷‍♀️
0 Likes