Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Lost all camera photos from Gallery

(Topic created on: 25/09/20 17:54)
DPB1982
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Help! I seem to have lost all my photos taken by the camera from the Gallery app. All been working fine until half an hour ago. Nothing showing in recycle bin on photos or my files! 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hey @DPB1982 ,

can you tell us if you are saving your pictures to the internal memory, SD card, or any Cloud storage? If you go to Apps > Samsung (Folder) > My Files > Images, are the pictures present in this location, and have you previously backed up these images using your Samsung Account or any other Cloud storage?

0 Likes
aikach1
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

This happened to me just over a week ago. Photos nowhere to be found, including not in the places suggested by the Samsung support people. Fortunately I had mine backed up to Google Photos and had to painstakingly restore 700-ish of them, but twice since then a bunch of them have just disappeared again. I've sent error reports to Samsung but they are still investigating. I'm sorry this happened to you too. Turn on a back-up - probably more than one to be on the safe side - and hopefully they'll find a fix because I don't want to be restoring missing photos on a weekly basis. The photos are the main reason I got this phone too (the GS20).

Msmith96
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Me too! 100% of my photos are gone in my gallery. Everything. Including photos staved internally and to my SD card. What is happening?! Please help! I'm so frustrated