Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Wi-Fi Calling icon

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 09:43 AM)
donalmc
First Poster
Options

Is it possible to hide

Is it possible to hide the Wi-Fi Calling icon but leave Wi-Fi calling enabled?

It's a really poorly designed distracting icon that doesn't really add any informative value.

I am constantly thinking I have some sort of missed call.

SmartSelect_20220308-093651_Nova7.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Yeah I like that idea, I second that. It could be removed from the main screen and put up onto the notification panel screen. For instance I have loads of icons showing on the notifications panel screen when I scroll down from the top but on just a normal page like this I have less, but for some some reason I can't properly screenshot the top bar of icons on the normal page so maybe I need to change my settings to show it but it's the screenshot minus the key and the processing speed icon. If it was relegated the the notification screen it would give a cleaner look. I have 2 wifi calling icons, to go further it would be cool if they could be combined into 1 icon that just shows the 1 and 2 in the same one. Screenshot_20220308-101857_Samsung Members_59390_1646734773.jpg
0 Likes
Gary1956
First Poster
Options
Hi donalmc to remove, open phone, go into settings. In call settings turn off Wi-Fi calling. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
😂
0 Likes
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

You can turn the icons off if you use Good Lock

rawshooter
Explorer
Options

Thanks that works.

Rushie
Journeyman
Options

Hi which GoodLock package did you use to do this please ?  ...  I can't find it in HomeUp or Notistar unless I am not looking hard enough !

0 Likes
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

Quickstar I believe

Rushie
Journeyman
Options

Perfect, thank you !  ...