Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy S20 FE heating issue

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 12:05 AM)
GalaxyS20FE
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I bought Galaxy S20 FE 4G today. The phone seems to be heating up a lot during charging and while  setting up with Google account and downloading all the apps.  Is this a normal behaviour of the processor?  Observing this heating issue while downloading an app from playstore.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a lot of responses to my post and really feel sorry for those who shelled money to buy this ***** handset. In fact i swear i will never buy a Samsung smartphone. Their after sales service is pathetic. I posted in FB community and someone responded and asked me few questions, provided suggestions to restart phone in safe mode and share the screen shot. After a few days, the response dried up and finally stopped. Long story short i sold the handset and bought iPhone 11. Utterly pleased I am back with Apple as a redemption to the mistake committed to try out Android.  Samsung should hang their head in shame on this handset. 

35 REPLIES 35
GalaxyS20FE
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

EU

0 Likes
GalaxyS20FE
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Pretty bad after sales service.....not sure u can et a replacement

0 Likes
arshadali
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have faced same heating issue for Galaxy S20 FE 4G. Can i replace it with 5G variant which seems free from this. 

ÌMÝ
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
hey.. ive only had phone a week and im having the same issue
it gets hot while its on charge on/off 😞
0 Likes
Members_XmnkGdh
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

are you sure about this? as i am following the thread and there are two people who complained about similar heating issue with 5g snapdragon version?

0 Likes
Members_XmnkGdh
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I bought samsung s20 fe last week and i have heating issue on top back of the phone, while doing normal things like watching youtube videos.

MikeFox
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Does ur s20 fe overheat even after latest update?

0 Likes
NSakota
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I also bought 4g version 2 day ago and it is overheating alot. Bigger issue is that it cant last more than 4 jours on screen time ...

0 Likes
grace12
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

any update for this issue?  

I also facing the same issue, but not have any solution yet from call center suggest to service center.

0 Likes
AliImranAhmad
Student
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I got my S20FE, the device is getting very hot at the top, camera area being most hit. this is while on phone call or browsing, twitter, instagram, fb etc not even done data transfer etc or any game. mine is Exynos 990, 8GB, 128GB variant. will monitor this issue. Did you guys find any solution. Thanks!

0 Likes