Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Active Watch Offer with S20 FE - Where Is It

(Topic created on: 19/02/21 11:13)
AlanIreland
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hello community! I had a claim for the Samsung Galaxy Active smartwatch verified on 5th January, after purchasing the Galaxy S20 FE. Over 45 days have now elapsed, and I had not received any update on dispatch of the free smart watch.

I contacted Samsung Promotions today by email, and they confirmed they had processed the order and send it to their third party fulfillment partner on 19th January (i.e. 1 month ago). Samsung appear to be washing their hands of this now, saying that everything is proceeding well and the claim is with the fulfillment partner, but are failing to provide any update on dispatch or delivery to Ireland.

Has anyone successfully received the free smart watch? Or is this a common issue? I feel stuck now, as I do not know who the fulfillment partner is and cannot contact them.

Thanks!

16 REPLIES 16
Tiredwaiting
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

How long have you been waiting now ?

0 Likes
Binx
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm having the same issue its been well over 45 days and my watch still haven't turned up and I haven't heard from Samsung since the 20th of January????
0 Likes
catdaw24
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
It came! it's on charge but it looks really nice 👌
0 Likes
AlanIreland
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Oh my, a miracle!! That gives me some hope! Glad it arrived for you. I'll keep waiting. 

Members_9681kPW
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Same here with mine, verified on the 21st January and my 45 days is up this Sunday so hopefully I get it soon, good to know it isn't a scam and people are actually getting theirs.

0 Likes
Tiredwaiting
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I'm sure its not a scam, Samsung are better than that, however its just painfully slow. I got a message on Monday to say mine had been dispatched and was in the hands of a carrier called "Yodel" who would send me a tracking number. However 4 days have elapsed and still no tracking number, so I haven't a clue what to expect. Glad to hear another contestant got their watch. Unfortunately if I relate my experience to yours, then you still may have a 3 week wait ? 

0 Likes
Shawsey49
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I claimed my galaxy watch active on the 24th of January and is arrived today day.
0 Likes