Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Free Galaxy Fit Watch

(Topic created on: 03-10-2020 03:36 PM)
bethol
Apprentice
Options
I bought my phone in time with the offer (just) but cant find how to claim the free watch? Surely you should still be able to claim it if you bought the phone in the offer time, any tips?
10 REPLIES 10
bluace
Voyager
Options
hi just noticed when you open the members app this is on the front if you click on it it will say claim now hope that helps 🙂
sibo666
First Poster
Options
mine came with it but I got direct from Samsung
Moussey
Apprentice
Options
Hi I am in the same situation with regards to the free watch yet that option shown on the pic above is not showing anywhere on the Samsung Members app for me. I would rather not miss out as I am quite a hefty contract and so want to get my money's worth! I do not know whether I need to contact EE or Samsung but I do have the proof of purchase. I just need to know where to send It! Hope someone can help on here please! :smiling-face:
bethol
Apprentice
Options
Just off the live chat, follow this link https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/watchactive
and it should take you to claim. just did mine there in about 10 mins, verified and on route within 45 days 😀😀
0 Likes
bethol
Apprentice
Options
see below mate
0 Likes
Moussey
Apprentice
Options
excellent thank you
loginlogout
First Poster
Options
you have to log in with the number that you upgrade
0 Likes
bethol
Apprentice
Options
Did it work? don't know what he is on about above?
0 Likes
Moussey
Apprentice
Options
Hi Bethol, thank you for your help. claim is being processed. looks all good :smiling-face: