Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Email links wont open S20+

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 09:37 PM)
LisaRS
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I got the S20+ yesterday and used Smart Switch to move all info over.  I have two emails on my gmail account, a personal and a work email.  My personal email can open links sent via email but my work profile email does not.  I can't open any links at all in that email account.  It doesn't give me an error message or anything, it just doesn't open the links.  I can't even hold down the link and Open in Browser...nothing works.   I've tried to troubleshoot and have been on the phone with tech support but nothing seems to work.  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as this is getting very frustrating.  Thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4
NHSuzy
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
why not just sign into your email accounts and your emails contacts etc should all appear and so will your apps, i do this when I replace my Samsung phones never loose anything
0 Likes
LisaRS
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I tried that as well.  It's not a problem of the emails themselves loading...they all load.  I just can't click on any links.  I can read the bodies of the emails, just cant click on any links. 

VijayChetty
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have the exact same problem, I have an S20, with a work and personal Gmail. I can read all my emails but can't click on any links within my work Gmail. I believe it is some sort encryption by KNOX. No one has a solution .... Please help  

0 Likes
Miles
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

You've probably resolved this problem already but for anyone just coming across this issue you need to install a browser (like Chrome) in your Work profile. Links should then open automatically 

0 Likes