Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual audio not in sync

(Topic created on: 29-04-2021 10:25 PM)
MKS22Ultra
Pathfinder
Options
When I connect 2 Bluetooth speakers to S20+and play music, audio is slightly out of sync. I am sure this is not a speaker problem because everything different speaker is falling back. But this does not happen always. Issue is only some times.
Any idea how to sync the dial audio?
20 REPLIES 20
Scudders
Journeyman
Options

have two identical speakers that always are out of sync, you can obtain some improvement by toggling the audio for each device on and off until its close to synced. But I find it is never perfect. Such a shame and, I reckon this is easily fixable be a smarty pants at Samsung.

0 Likes
MKS22Ultra
Pathfinder
Options
I understand the frustration. I stopped using that feature 😂
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes for me it sometimes happens when I start playing music on them but then once its been a few songs then it comes in sync. I have two speakers of the same make and they are our kf sync at first and then once its been half of a song (I listen to songs of 5+ minutes long lol) then they play the same thing at the same time. Its the same case if I have one speaker of one brand and another speaker if I have a different brand.
Members_bjXyAwA
First Poster
Options

How do we still not have a solution to this?

A simple audio delay slider for each channel is an easy fix, why on earth has this not happened yet?

Karahana
First Poster
Options

Samsung should add milliseconds delay input for the user for each device,that will solve   it. If one device's sound is "ahead" of the other device's sound with 1 ms the the user should apply delay of 1 ms. for that device. It will also have the ability to achieve a nice echo effect with that.

Zeromonarch
First Poster
Options

100% THIS!!! Ol' SammySung could take a pointer or two from soundseeder XD although that app only lets you set the offset by increments of 10ms. which lets you get really close but not quite "perfect"

Masakyo
First Poster
Options

This happens when you use a BT Speaker with BT version 5.0+ and older 4.x or earlier version bt speakers. Scoll down from top and in Media where the two speakers and thei volume controls are shown, uncheck one and recheck it. Do this with either one until it syncs correctly. It can be fixed this way.

daflorry
First Poster
Options
Would definitely be nice if Samsung could have a setting to adjust the sync delay.
gfhjty789
First Poster
Options

Just tried this with my S21+ with a wonderboom 3 and wonderboom 2 bluetooth speaker. Shocked that this "feature" still exists with this kind of lag. Turning either speaker on and off doesn't fix the lag.

0 Likes
ArchangelRenzoku
First Poster
Options

This worked for me for a bit but eventually the older bluetooth device slows down to a different sync later on.

0 Likes