Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy - paste option disappear

(Topic created on: 16-02-2022 11:41 AM)
LukM
First Poster
Options

So I've got this problem since 2-3 weeks now. It was mostly for entertainment at work as the job is boring and quiet at times and access to the internet is restricted, and no phones are allowed. So I was simply copying press articles, pasting them in email and sending them to my works email. Can't do it anymore - after highlighting whole text, the copy - paste option is gone and is no where to find. That's on my press app (original for one of the newspapers), the same happens on websites when using Chrome browser... but not when using Firefox, or when working ona Word document.

I have seen some suggestions - clearing clipboard does nothing. Nor does a soft restart (power button and volume down). Anyone has got any other suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
efesafo
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue and it is irritating indeed. I realy do like this phone, but copy paste is not working if You chose (select all) then it is not showing the little (copy window). I think it is after some update, but I don't remember how long I have this issue.

0 Likes
markhbfindlay
First Poster
Options

I have a Note 20. Copy and paste is completely broken. First of all, instead of offering to paste my latest copy, I got a massive list of items that I had previously copied and pasted. My most recent options was buried somewhere (maybe), but essentially not findable. So I cleared the clipboard and retried copy and paste. No item was available to paste (but it continued to show the not-very-useful list, empty. I tried the soft reset. Same result. It may have stopped working with the last system update, which shows as 12th October, N986BXXS5FV15/N986BOXM5FV13/N986BXU5FV13.

0 Likes