Original topic:

chat feature

(Topic created on: 14/03/21 23:28)
naz24
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
My chat feature has disappeared after a update 
I have spend the whole weekend to sort this problem out to the point of, doing a factory reset 
The problem has not been resolved 
Can anybody help me 

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
naz24
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
there is no chat settings available 😢
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
this is a problem my rich communications is on but not showing in the text messages section to turn on or off. Google messages just keeps asking me to verify my number and thats it nothing happens... I just can't understand how i had it one minute then over night it's gone.
0 Likes
DOXCSN
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
do you have carrier services downloaded? If you are using Google messages you need that. if you are using Samsung, you need to set Samsung as default turn on chat then restart your phone. if that doesn't work, there is a solution but it takes about a week to complete.
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
hi yes i do have carrier services had an update for it yesterday in playstore.. samsung is my default i did have chat working but over night it just disappeared i do have rich communications on but there is no option in settings to turn on chat messages.
0 Likes
judycakes
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm having the same problem too, I've tried everything but nothing seems to work
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yeah strange one it has to be samsung that's causing the issues.
0 Likes
judycakes
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
it's driving me nuts, I've rebooted, reset, spent hours on the phone with Samsung yet it's still not resolved
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
seems to be alot of people having this trouble and like you and i have tried many things to try and get it to work with no luck only thing to do is wait for an update or something.
0 Likes
judycakes
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I had an update yesterday and its still the same. think I'm going to give up and get another phone 📱maybe
0 Likes