Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cannot remove voicemail notifications since update - S20

(Topic created on: 15-12-2020 10:05 PM)
BredaGoy
Student
Options

Hi all,

My phone's software updated yesterday and ever since I cannot remove voicemail notifications. 

Ghost voicemail notifications are not new for me, but until yesterday I could clear them manually by going into the system apps and clearing the data from 'call settings'.

This seems to have vanished though from the new software update and the notifications are doing my head in! I've tried all the other usual tricks.

Any help much appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BredaGoy
Student
Options

Thanks very much for your reply.

I had lost how to access the system apps, but found it amvia your message.

I actually had to clear out my 'phone' app, rather than my call app for some reason to clear the notification, but accessing the system apps was the main hurdle for me. Thanks very much again!

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Go to...

Settings > Apps > Your apps (3 bars, situated underneath Samsung app settings) > Show system apps (toggle on)  > OK > Call > Storage > Clear cache/Clear data (see screenshot)

Call Settings.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

My reply is above. I forgot to use Reply to you. Hope it helps. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Solution
BredaGoy
Student
Options

Thanks very much for your reply.

I had lost how to access the system apps, but found it amvia your message.

I actually had to clear out my 'phone' app, rather than my call app for some reason to clear the notification, but accessing the system apps was the main hurdle for me. Thanks very much again!