Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera quality

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 10:21 PM)
Sampayo
Journeyman
Options
Recently my camera is just blurry and the quality is just bad and I am using Samsung 20 ultra, everyone using Samsung in my house but different models so I've tested everything and their cameras are fine and mine is supposed to be the best one and everyone loves using mine to take pictures. I haven't dropped my phone or anything and the weird thing is on Pro Mode the camera is okay but when it's on Photo it's blury and pictures are really bad and I've tried everything everyone help me I've reset my phone as well and camera setting. On video mode camera is okay as well so it's very weird that suddenly my camera is playing the annoying part is I use it for work and other stuff so I use it for zoom.... and using the front camera is not helping so really need the back one to work. Any help or ideas will help right now.
16 REPLIES 16
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
I'm having the same issues.. Check my posts. I've made several posts about this. Samsung have really ruined the camera after the on eui 3.1 update
0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Sampayo 

hello there

please try below

-wipe clean the camera of smudges before taking a photo

-reset the camera app / tap and hold the camera app → tap "i" → storage → clear data

-turn on auto HDR or scene optimiser

I tried using other apps from Galaxy Store as my default cam

one of them Camera 360 lite and set the Enhance → Auto filter, nice output

😉🆗

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Eb27
Explorer
Options

Its a bug since the update i believe they are aware but not doing anything about it as its not effecting enough customers. Any error logs will be just brushed aside and given a standard reply that they are looking at it. Its going on over a month now. Please contact them on social media and use the #fixmycamera hastag. This is the only place where they cannot ignore their customers. They at least have to reply publically

0 Likes
Sampayo
Journeyman
Options
Okay and so basically we still haven't got anything solution because my phone is still the same and I've done everything and it's really annoying because I use my camera for classes
0 Likes
MrKevola
Apprentice
Options
Mines the same after the most recent update. Just doesn't focus from 1x to about 5x and now does a weird judder too
0 Likes
Sampayo
Journeyman
Options
Exactly same here bit I really need my camera because I do classes, so now i have to borrow my mums phone everytime. Just bs surely it's nothing that hard to fix just camera quality
0 Likes
MrKevola
Apprentice
Options
It surely can't be hard. Seems to have been an issue with an update so you'd have thought they could just roll it back.
0 Likes
Sampayo
Journeyman
Options
Thats right, I've updated my phone last time and nothing changed
0 Likes
Sampayo
Journeyman
Options
Is everyone phone fine now or camera still not working???
0 Likes