Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby routines: work profile enable/disable solution

(Topic created on: 15-02-2022 02:49 PM)
BristolGuy
Student
Options
I would like to enable/disable my work profile with Bixby routines and am unable to find this under routines. I have tried to create a touch macro but this does not work due to the PIN needing to be entered... does anyone have a solution to this? If not Samsung any plans to add this feature to Bixby routines??
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
BristolGuy
Student
Options
Thank you for replying to my post and sharing the links, but unfortunately this doesn't quite answer my question... Work Profile is a secure area on Samsung devices secured by Knox similar to the secure folder. This is a sandbox style area that is controlled by my work. It is enabled/disabled under the quick panel button. I want to toggle this on and off when I arrive/depart my office. I already have other routines automatically running when I arrive at work wifi off, sound muted etc. Now want work profile to enable so my work emails and calendar are accessible when in the office.

Anymore ideas would be appreciated.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I doubt any form of automation will work with Knox, for security reasons.
0 Likes
DaliborK
Explorer
Options

That is also my wish/question. It would be nice to automate enabling/disabling work profile (or even VPN connection) when I arrive/leave at/from an office