Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 fe not pairing with my active 2

(Topic created on: 15-11-2020 08:56 AM)
donnam
Student
Options
Hi has anyone else had this difficulty any any tips to resolve it. Watch paired fitness with my 9.
6 REPLIES 6
eClaire
Apprentice
Options
my Fit2 randomly disconnects from my 20 FE and won't reconnect unless I restart it. I'd be interested in any answers you receive.
AndrewL
Options

@donnam: Can you confirm if you're using the Galaxy Wearables app to connect to your phone? If not, please download it from the Google Play Store or Galaxy Store, open the app, click on Start Your Journey and follow the on screen instructions to complete the connection. 

If you have the Wearables app installed then please check for any available updates for your S20 and Galaxy Watch Active 2. On the phone itself, go to Settings > Software Updates, and for the Active 2, please open the Galaxy Wearables app and go to About Watch > Update Watch Software > Update Now. Now, restart your watch by pressing and holding the Home/Power key and tapping 'Power Off', then press and hold the Home/Power key to power the device back on. Restart your phone in the same manner, then navigate to the Galaxy Wearables app to check the connection status. You may wish to unpair the watch at this stage, if applicable, and go through the connection process once more. If the problem persists, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until your phone restarts.

0 Likes
donnam
Student
Options
Andrew thanks for ur reply. wearable was already downloaded. no updates available for either watch or phone. all updates happen automatically. I have restarted both but no change. they are finding each other but unable to connect.
eClaire
Apprentice
Options
same here, the fit2 was free gift with phone so only had it a couple of weeks. I can understand it disconnecting for another paired device such as my cars hands free but it won't reconnect unless I restart it. not been near my car this morning but had to restart it twice!!
0 Likes
DianaEftemie
First Poster
Options
I've just set up my galaxy s20fe and although the Samsung watch active is connecting, is not pairing for some reason. Are they even compatible? How can I fix this? I would very much like to be able to receive notifications of texts and calls on my watch as I used to whilst using galaxy s10
0 Likes
Harold522
First Poster
Options

I think can try to reset the connection

General management --> Reset --> Reset network settings.

0 Likes