Support

Open search

S20 Ultra & S20 Software Processing Issues Camera!!

Highlighted
Explorer

Hi, I have the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and evenS20 though I love the phone it needs improvements to how it processes the photos through the software which needs an update to improve the night and day shots. I feel like many others in that it needs a major improvement and especially on night mode shots. and many feel that. Huawei use a SUPER SPECTRUM RYYB (RED YELLOW YELLOW BLUE) sensor/filter but needs to be processed much better than it is now for a major improvement so maybe Samsung should gp down the Huawei route. Also a Pixel enhancer and a Leica or Zeiss lenses for high quality like Huawei phones as they use Leica but feel Samsung NEED to up there game with regards to this as I am a loyal Samsung owner of many phones. There needs to major improvement with the sensor so will be on par with the Huawei phones like P30 and P40 PRO+ so we can all capture amazing shots in night mode and low light of the moon and stars etc. Please can you send the software updates if it can be done.  There is also a lot of noise in the picture processing which is a fault with the camera software Its an expensive phone so feel that we deserve a higher quality phone to stay at the top. Many thanksThere nice images with the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra but should be so much better with the Software processing which needs a big improvement. This was taken using the 100 times space zoom.There nice images with the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra but should be so much better with the Software processing which needs a big improvement. This was taken using the 100 times space zoom.

20200601_195421.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Pathfinder

20200530_204703.jpg

20200530_204703_capture.jpg

Highlighted

Very good captures!😊

Highlighted

So I forgot to post text the first is what my S20Ultra does to the photo after processing the second is a snapshot of motion photo.... The second photo is better, it shouldn't be this way

Highlighted

Would love to see it improved with regards to how Samsung software processes there photos. 

Top Liked Authors