Support

Open search

Problems with back navigation bar and SwiftKey

Highlighted
Helping Hand

Hello,

Since the Android 10 update on my Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, the full screen gestures, back, doesn't work properly with the keyboard. 

I'm  using SwiftKey and when I tap and hold the dot to reveal ?-! and also when I tap and hold enter key it won't reveal emojis... The issue is in the back navigation bar only, only that side, home and recent apps buttons are fine. Screenshot_20191212-211247_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20191212-211616_Google.jpg

Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Unfortunately with new full firmwares bugs can still present themselves @Adem0 

If this was my situation I'd contact the developer of the app and send them a bug report.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted
I have, waiting for the reply. Hope they'll fix it ASAP.

Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
Highlighted
First Poster

I found in the swiftkeyboard app, when you set the size and position of the keyboard if you raise up from the bottom of the screen a touch you then miss the area that envokes the back button. Not an ideal solution if you max realestate for messaging but it should stop the " I'm gonna throw this thing across the room" feeling

Highlighted
Yup, but even the Samsung keyboard doesn't work properly at the back bottom button part. Samsung needs to fix this. Gboard also doesn't work. It's because of the OneUI 2 update, and they've made back button more sensitive or bigger and the tap and hold just doesn't work there...

Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
Highlighted

Hello

I'm french, sorry for m'y english.

I've a S10 plus and since update one UI 2.0 I've same problem with my keyboard swiftkey.

I hope this bug Will Be fix asap. 

Me too. Please report it too through the Members app as I have. We need them to see it.

Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
Highlighted
Bump!

Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
Top Liked Authors