Support

Open search

Picture Size

Highlighted
Explorer

Hi. On my old Galaxy phones there was always an option to change picture sizes for example 10 or 16 megapixels. Cant see anywhere with that option on S10+. Has anyone else found an option yet?

43 REPLIES 43

Exactly my thoughts too, you won’t believe I’ve lost faith in s10 cam to an extent I have been comparing it with S6 selfies side by side. My s6 and s8 has gcam ported APK running and in some cases they take better photos, what a shame after spending 1000£ we are here now

Highlighted
You are correct. I saw the presentation until the moment it took photos the rewrite work. It just forgot to turn on optimiser for s10
Highlighted

If you think the scene optimizer can do anything even remotely close..........you truly are deluded.

There is no replacement for high iso capability and sensor advancements as seen in the P30 Pro

Samsung had an opportunity here and just went with the same old in the camera department

Big mistake

Highlighted

I keep the scene optimiser disabled for most of the times as I don’t think it’s even half effective as Mi phones, let alone Huawei and Google. Like you said what a let down especially 10th anniversary phones, and Huawei literally going crazy every year with total overhaul 

Highlighted

Ok, this is your opinion. But if you compare 3 phones to show that yours is the best do it activating full specs on all three. And dont worry I will use flash in no light to capture the best of every scene. 

Highlighted

That is dumb. The dumbest analogy ever.

Face it. S10 camera is absolutely and categorically no match for the P30 Pro. Not even close.

Do you think the P30 Pro used a flash?

Highlighted

Sorry but I cannot. Visit Dxomark. Score Huawei P30 Pro camera 112. Score Samsung Galaxy S10 camera 109. Only 3 points different, oh my god. 

Highlighted

I didnt told you that it used flash. I told you that I will use flash in no light scenes with the samsung s10 to get the best results

Highlighted

hope they will bring us this option ...it's a bug in my opinion every phone on the market has this option 

Highlighted

Whether the P30 is better is irrelevant to those of us who chose the S10. I've come from a S7 and the only issue I have is the lack of resolution setting for photos, which is why I'm here. I was in two minds whether to jump to the Huawei, but I'm one of the few people who thinks Bixby is great, especially the routines options and voice command, which are better in places to Alexa.

Top Liked Authors