Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Is it possible to disable music controls on the S10+ LED View case?

(Topic created on: 08/04/19 18:10)
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10e | S10 | S10+ | S10 5G

I love this case but the touch controls are very annoying, especially as they show up when closing the case. I frequently find that when listening to music, I have to be very careful about closing the case to put the phone in my pocket. Please give us the option to disable this.

In fact, the LED view case really needs way more options, such as disabling touch controls, preventing that annoying notification reminder (at least I think that's what it is - I have notification reminders turned off but I regularly get that circle animation thing go off), per app notification settings, LED timeout length , whether or not the LEDs turn on when closing the case etc . All of the logic for this is on the phone so I can't imagine there are any hardware barriers to implementation.

113 REPLIES 113
First Poster
Options
Great Master!!!
0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Problem solved20190801_191650.jpg

Turn it off in music setting

0 Likes
Apprentice
Options

None of the tricks mentioned in this thread actually solves the problem.

The Play / Music app should not show the Play controls when I close the lid. The app isn't even open.

@Samsung where art thou?

0 Likes
Apprentice
Options

Yes.. none of these work. Still an issue for me. Really annoying.

Apprentice
Options

Yep. Nothing works. Yet to receive the new update in Australia - Vodafone. About to buy a new case or for the moment uninstall led view cover app until a new update comes out. @Samsung come on guys. This is getting silly now. You broke something that didn't need fixing in your June security patch level. 

0 Likes
Apprentice
Options

Scratch that. Can't even uninstall the f'ing app. God ***** it samsung.  😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

0 Likes
Apprentice
Options

Still no fix released. Samsung hello???!!

0 Likes
Apprentice
Options

This update has really screwed my phone. Android auto is glitching and my messenger notification setting seem to reset when I restart my phone. I'm seriously thinking of going Apple next upgrade. 

0 Likes
Apprentice
Options
It's fixed in the latest update
0 Likes
Explorer
Options

Clearly it isn’t fixed, the issues that everyone keeps talking about is still happening.

0 Likes